CRAZY THINGS WE HAVE GOTTA DO BEFORE TINY TEDDY ARRIVES!

  • Find a great name!(harder than it sounds folks!)
  • Pack Tam's bag for the hospital(NB: Include lots of chocolate)
  • Glean a few tips from baby books.
  • Pack Ky's bag too.Make sure it include at least one ball and his fave teddy, Karak
  • Did I mention find a name?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


The obligatory footy photo(arms crossed) but due to the numbers (2 in this case) maybe we should rename it the badminton shot. Rob and I became mates after we used to battle wits in the weekly Friday quiz in Mrs.Keith's Grade 3 class at Liddiard Road Primary School in Traralgon. We used to nickname him Cyclo(as in Encyclopedia) for his amazing knowledge - that and the fact that sometimes he used to read the dictionary . I used to shade him on Geography(I think Alto was my nickname for about 3 minutes) but that was about it. We spent most of our young years riding our racers, playing backyard cricket, listening to Terence Trent D'Arby and Crowded House records(not CDs!) and later playing badminton together. Even though I hadnt seen him for about 3 years, he was the guy I chose for my best man - I couldn't have made a more perfect choice. Mates like Rob don't come along everyday. Even though we hadnt seen or spoken each other for ages when this shot was taken, we pretty much picked up where we left off two years ago. I think we'll still be that way when we're old and grey and missing all of our teeth in 50 years time. Posted by Picasa

No comments: