CRAZY THINGS WE HAVE GOTTA DO BEFORE TINY TEDDY ARRIVES!

  • Find a great name!(harder than it sounds folks!)
  • Pack Tam's bag for the hospital(NB: Include lots of chocolate)
  • Glean a few tips from baby books.
  • Pack Ky's bag too.Make sure it include at least one ball and his fave teddy, Karak
  • Did I mention find a name?

Thursday, February 02, 2006

One happy family and one rather chuffed Laoban

The three of us and my boss, Paul, from Franklin.

Finally after 2 and a half years, I found a school where I have basically no complaints and a great boss who has always been supportive and helpful. I felt bad telling him a few days later that we had decided to return to Australia in March - rather than July - but he was very understanding. It may not be the cleanest or the newest school in town but it does have a heart and, after two soul numbing years at Buckley, that means a lot .

BTW why didnt anyone tell me about that bloody ill-fitting hat! Posted by Picasa

No comments: