CRAZY THINGS WE HAVE GOTTA DO BEFORE TINY TEDDY ARRIVES!

  • Find a great name!(harder than it sounds folks!)
  • Pack Tam's bag for the hospital(NB: Include lots of chocolate)
  • Glean a few tips from baby books.
  • Pack Ky's bag too.Make sure it include at least one ball and his fave teddy, Karak
  • Did I mention find a name?

Monday, January 15, 2007

Batons, Bubs and Beaches...and the odd Aussie Flag or two.

Here's a few more Baton pics. Aswell as welcoming the baton to town we were also crazy enough to get down to the beach by 6am the following morning to see off the funky 90cm, 1.5kg baton - which featured 71 lights, one for each of the Commonwealth countries - as it made its way to Melbourne and eventually to the opening ceremony at the MCG.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HELLO TIM AND TAM!!!!! This is Janalie from Feng Yuan...Tim took over my job when I left for Thailand. Your baby is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I found your website as I googled "Franklin AMerican School" because I really need the phone number of the school to verify my employment there. I'm buying a condo here in Florida and I need the info for my loan. Can you PLEASE email me with any information you might have ASAP??? I'd also love to hear more about what you're up to....great pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.