CRAZY THINGS WE HAVE GOTTA DO BEFORE TINY TEDDY ARRIVES!

  • Find a great name!(harder than it sounds folks!)
  • Pack Tam's bag for the hospital(NB: Include lots of chocolate)
  • Glean a few tips from baby books.
  • Pack Ky's bag too.Make sure it include at least one ball and his fave teddy, Karak
  • Did I mention find a name?

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Vote for Tim

A lot of the ads had the candidate in some ridiculous pose - ie; stradling a mountain bike or looking admiringly over some idealic, hastily photo-shopped country backdrop while others just went for the stern straight down the barrel look.

The most popular was the Chinese hand-clutch which usually came along with a stupid 'hey, I've just farted but you don't know it yet' smile.

Maybe it was supposed to say, 'Trust me', I don't know, whatever it was, it was definitely worthy of a pisstake.

Vote for me and I'll give you no homework, four day weekends, free Cable, Aussie Rules, an endless supply of Cherry Ripes and lamingtons and a toy kangaroo(made in China of course) for every kiddie in the land.

And the biggie; No child shall live without Playstation by 2007!

So what do you reckon?

Are you gonna vote for me or do I have to hire a blue truck???? Posted by Picasa

No comments: