CRAZY THINGS WE HAVE GOTTA DO BEFORE TINY TEDDY ARRIVES!

  • Find a great name!(harder than it sounds folks!)
  • Pack Tam's bag for the hospital(NB: Include lots of chocolate)
  • Glean a few tips from baby books.
  • Pack Ky's bag too.Make sure it include at least one ball and his fave teddy, Karak
  • Did I mention find a name?

Monday, January 08, 2007

Seeya later!

Undoubtedly, one of the best things about Taiwan was the great people we met, which made saying goodbye that little bit harder. After nearly going insane (and I ain't kidding) packing up and sending off boxes and boxes of junk and then selling off a s#!@ load of other stuff practically by myself, I needed a good time or two and I had a damn fine one at this cool little cafe in Fengyuan with Teacher Sophia and Simone(Sth Africa).

There were no chairs and Teacher Sophia kept slipping off the cushions and falling all over the floor - much to Simone's and my amusement - but the food was good, the company was great and hey, who can ever get enough of a water-wall!!!
It reminded me a little of the one at the Victorian Gallery of the Arts on St.Kilda Rd in Melbourne.

Ok, admittedly on a much smaller scale but you get the point......there's a lot of water,..... a glass wall is involved........ok,whatever..

I'm not quite sure what was in the green tea which prompted rabbit and cat thing going on above but I can assure you we all had a good ole time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: